The Religion Of Peace
This article or section is being renovated.
According to the site, "TheReligionofPeace.com is a pluralistic, non-partisan site concerned with Islam's true political and religious teachings according to its own texts. We present the threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom, and document the violence that ensues as a direct consequence of this religion's supremacist teachings.
We are not associated with any organization. We do not promote any religion, but we are not hostile to religion. We support the rights of atheists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, homosexuals, woman, Muslims and anyone else on the planet to live as they wish without violating the rights of others."
The list of Islamic terror attacks makes the site a unique and important resource, documenting over 9,000 deaths caused by Islamic terrorism in 2011 alone (consistent with the findings of the 2011 US National Counterterrorism Center report published in 2012).
The site is also updated daily with relevant links to news stories and commentary from around the world which in many cases may otherwise go unnoticed. This news includes stories of violence against Muslims by non-Muslims.
- Websites - A hub page that leads to other articles about various websites
- About the List of Terrorist Attacks - The Religion Of Peace, accessed March 6, 2011
- About TheReligionofPeace.com - The Religion Of Peace, accessed March 6, 2011
- Main page - The Religion Of Peace, archived on January 14, 2012
- Note that the figure of 8,886 only covers the deaths caused by Sunni (i.e. orthodox) Muslim terrorists. Therefore, considering they include deaths caused by Shi'ite Muslim terrorists, The Religion Of Peace's count of 9,015 dead bodies in 2011 is very conservative.
- Edwin Mora - Sunni Muslim terrorists committed “about 70 percent” of the 12,533 terrorist murders in the world last year - CNS News, August 3, 2012
- 2011 Report on Terrorism - National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), June 2012